Tips for Buyers
Buying a home is all about YOU!
When you buy a home it is one of the most important and exciting times in your life. After all, it is the “American Dream”. But it can also be a very stressful time! Therefore it is imperative that you work with a real estate agent you feel comfortable with. Someone you connect with…who listens and “gets” what you have to say. Someone who cares enough to watch out for you every step of the way…and most important…someone who has good communication skills…and…actually does communicate with you and all the many people that make a real estate transaction succeed from start to finish.
That would be ME!
As Your Agent, I Will:
– Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
– Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
– Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
– Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
– Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late. I can help you with this. Just ask!
– Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
– Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved). Our loan division is Lakeside Lending…we can definitely find the best loan for you!
– Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
– Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
– Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
– Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
– Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
– Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.